Viking Professional Series VEC5366BSB 36" Smoothtop Electric Cooktop Images
Viking Professional Series VEC5366BSB36" Smoothtop Electric Cooktop 6 QuickCook Surface Infrared Elements, Triple Element, Bridge Element, 10 Cooking Zones and Hot Surface Indicators. This unit is brand new out of box in good cosmetic condition,...
- Customer Review
36" Smoothtop Electric Cooktop
6 QuickCook Surface Infrared Elements, Triple Element, Bridge Element, 10 Cooking Zones and Hot Surface Indicators.
1-SCUFFS/SCRATCHES ON THE UNIT.
2-IMPERFECTION ON THE LEFT CORNER OF THE COOKTOP.
This unit comes with 90 days Alsurplus warranty
Pictures are of the actual unit.
36" Electric Cooktop - VEC
Viking Professional Electric Cooktops provide commercial power and professional performance exactly where you need it. With surface elements that reach full power in three seconds, a triple element to accommodate a variety of cookware sizes, and a bridge element to create one continuous cooking surface - this electric cooktop delivers the ultimate in performance.
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crme brle to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
|Right Front Element Rating:||6 1/2" @ 1,200 Watts|
|Right Rear Element Rating:||8 1/2" Dual @ 1,000/1,000 Watts|
|Center Front Element Rating:||8 1/2" @ 1,800 Watts|
|Center Rear Element Rating:||8 1/2" @ 1,800 Watts|
|Left Front Element Rating:||12" Triple @ 1,100/1,000/1,100 Watts|
|Left Rear Element Rating:||6 1/2" @ 1,200 Watts|
|Bridge Element Rating:||800 Watts|
|Electrical Requirements:||240-208/120 VAC; 50/60Hz|
|Maximum Amp Usage:||240V - 46.3 Amps; 208V - 46.3 Amps|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||36 3/4"|
|Overall Height:||4 3/4"|
|Overall Height To Top Of Cooking Surface:||3 1/2"|
|Overall Height To Bottom Edge Of Frame:||2 5/8"|
|Cutout Width:||34 3/4" Min. - 35 3/4" Max.|
|Cutout Depth:||19 3/16" Min. - 20" Max.|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||63.0 Lbs.|
- Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- QuickCook Surface Infrared Elements with ribbon technology reach full power in three seconds.
- Provides fast cooking with nearly all cookware.
- Up to 10 cooking zones including a 12" 3,200 watt triple element provide space and power options for most cookware.
- Bridge element connects front and rear elements to create a continuous heated surface for oversized cookware or optional griddle accessory.
- Infrared energy transfer provides fast cooking, regardless of type of cookware used.
- Easy Maintenance and Cleanup
- Updated beveled edge design provides sleek styling and easy cleaning.
- Durable, wear-resistant glass ceramic surface and laser-etched graphics withstand the rigors of regular cleaning.
- Removable knobs for quick, simple cleaning.
- Safe-Easy Operation
- Child proof, push-to-turn metal knobs for safe use.
- Element lights indicate hot surfaces and active elements.
- Optional Accessory
- Portable non-stick cast aluminum griddle fits over bridge and elements for griddling or defrosting food.
- The Industry's Best and Most Comprehensive Warranty
- 3-year full - complete product.
- 90-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- 5-year limited - electric element components.