Viking Professional Series 30" 4 Elements Pro-Style Electric Range VESC5304BSS
Viking Professional Series VESC5304BSS 30" Pro-Style Electric Range with 4 QuickCook Surface Elements, Bridge Element, 4.7 cu. ft. Vari-Speed Dual Flow Convection Oven, Self-Clean and Rapid Ready Preheat. THIS UNIT IS USED.Some flaws as shown in...
- Customer Review
THIS UNIT IS USED.
Some flaws as shown in the pictures:
1-SCRATCHES/SCUFFS ON THE HANDLE.
2-SCRATCHES/SCUFFS ON THE STAINLESS AROUND THE COOKTOP
3-MINOR SCRATCHES/SCUFFS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE UNIT.
4-SCRATCHES ON THE COOKTOP.
5-DINGS ON THE INSIDE OF THE UNIT (PAINTED WITH CERAMIC PAINTA AND WON'T AFFECT THE FONCTIONALITY OF THE UNIT).
THIS UNIT COMES WITH 90 DAYS ALSURPLUS WARRANTY.
Pictures are for the actual unit.
**THIS UNIT DOES NOT COME WITH THE BACKSPLASH**
Please contact us at 205 407 6621 for more info.
THIS ITEM MUST BE SHIPPED FREIGHT.
|Left Front Surface Element Rating:||240V - 1500 Watts|
|Left Rear Surface Dual Element Rating:||240V - 2500 Watts/1000 Watts|
|Right Front Surface Element Rating:||240V - 1800 Watts|
|Bridge Surface Element Rating:||240V - 800 Watts|
|Right Rear Surface Element Rating:||240V - 1800 Watts|
|Preheat Rating:||240V - 24.0 Amps, 208V - 20.8 Amps|
|Maxi Broil 8-Pass Rating:||240V - 3000 Watts|
|Mini Broil 4-Pass Rating:||240V - 1250 Watts|
|Bake Rating:||240V - 2935 Watts|
|Convection Cook Rating:||240V - 2200 Watts|
|Electrical Requirements:||240-208 VAC, 60 Hz Electrical Connection Box On Product, Connect with Locally Supplied 3-Wire, Flexible Cord or "Pigtail" Rated 60 Amp 125-250 VAC Minimum.|
|Power Cord:||Not Included. Cord Must Be Agency Approved For Use with Household Electric Ranges.|
|Maximum Amp Usage:||240V - 59.0 Amps, 208V - 51.3 Amps|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||424 Lbs. (190.8 kg.)|
|Overall Width:||29 7/8" (75.9 cm)|
|Overall Height to Top of Glass Frame:||35 7/8" (91.1cm) to 37" (94.0 cm)|
|Legs Adjust:||1 1/8" (2.9 cm)|
|Overall Depth To End of Side Panel:||24 5/16" (61.8 cm)|
|Overall Depth To End of Landing Edge:||28 1/16" (71.3 cm)|
|Overall Depth To End of Door Handle:||28 11/16" (72.9 cm)|
|Additions to Base Height to Top of Island Trim:||Add 1 1/4" (3.2 cm)|
|Additions to Base Height to Top of High-Shelf:||Add 23 1/2" (59.7 cm)|
|Oven Interior Dimensions|
|Oven Interior Width:||25 5/16" (64.6 cm)|
|Oven Interior Height:||16 1/2" (41.9 cm)|
|Oven Interior Depth (Overall):||19 1/2" (49.5 cm)|
|Oven Interior Depth (AHAM):||16 13/16" (42.7 cm)|
|Oven Volume (Overall):||4.7 Cu. Ft.|
|Oven Volume (AHAM):||4.1 Cu. Ft.|
- Commercial Type Cooking Power
- QuickCook surface elements utilize ribbon technology - elements reach full power in about three seconds.
- Wide range of surface elements and wattages
- Right front - 7" 1,800 watt element
- Right rear - 7" 1,800 watt element
- 800 watt "bridge" element between right front and right rear elements; excellent for use in conjunction with both right elements for griddling with optional accessory
- Left front - 6-1/2" 1,500 watt element
- Left rear - dual element - 9" 2,500 watt element/6" 1,000 watt element
- High infrared transmission for fast surface cooking, regardless of type of cookware used
- Exclusive - largest oven cavity in the industry
- 4.7 cu. ft. overall
- 4.1 cu. ft. measured to AHAM standards
- Exclusive patent pending Vari-Speed Dual Flow convection system has the largest convection fan in the industry; the 8-1/2" fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- Concealed 10 pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control
- Extra large glass enclosed infrared broiler provides superior broiling performsnce
- Rapid Ready Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times so your oven is ready to being cooking when you are
- Oven has six porcelain coated rack supports and comes standard with two standard oven racks and one TruGlide full extension oven rack
- Three strategically located oven lights provide maximum visibility
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray with rack provide more roasting and broiling options
- High performance cooking modes include Bake, Convection Bake, TruConvec convection cooking, Convection roast, Hi, Med and Low Broil, and Convection Broil
- Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Stainless steel landing ledge with solid, welded, seamless finish
- Strong, wear-resistant glass ceramic surface for excellent cleanability
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes for easy clean up of the oven cavity
- Installation Accessories
- Stainless steel 8" high Backguard (P30BG8SS)
- Stainless steel high shelf (B30HS24SS)
- Stainless steel island trim (P30TIISS)
- Stainless steel countertop side trim (P24CSTSS)
- Curb base front in stainless steel (P30CBF4SS) conceals range legs
- Can be easily converted to custom curb base front
- Optional Accessories
- Portable Griddle - GCPGD
- Exclusive Finishes
- Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG), Golden Mist (GM), Lemonade (LE),
- Sage (SA), Mint Julep (MJ), Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB)
- White finish includes glass ceramic top, door front, lower front panels, and knobs
- May be ordered with Brass Trim Option (BR)