Viking Professional Premiere 30" SS Double Electric Convection Oven VEDO5302SS
Viking Professional Premiere Series VEDO5302SS30" Double Electric Wall Oven with 4.7 cu. ft. Upper/Lower Vari-Speed Dual Flow Convection Oven Digital/Analog Clock Meat Probe Multiple Design Options: Stainless Steel **ITEM MAY NOT COME WITH MANUALS OR...
- Customer Review
30" Double Electric Wall Oven
with 4.7 cu. ft. Upper/Lower Vari-Speed Dual Flow Convection Oven
Multiple Design Options:
1-SCRATCHES/SCUFFS ON DOORS AND HANDLES
2-SCRATCHES/SCUFFS ON THE INSIDE DOOR ENAMEL
3-DING ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE UNIT
This unit comes with 90 days Alsurplus warranty
Pictures are of the actual unit.
Please contact us at 205-588-6154 for more info.
THIS ITEM MUST BE SHIPPED FREIGHT
|Upper Oven Volume (AHAM Standard):||4.1 Cu. Ft.|
|Upper Oven Volume (Total):||4.7 Cu. Ft.|
|Lower Oven Volume (AHAM Standard):||4.1 Cu. Ft.|
|Lower Oven Volume (Total):||4.7 Cu. Ft.|
|Electrical Requirements:||4-Wire Ground, 240 VAC, 50 Amp Electrical Connection. Unit Equipped with No.10 Ground Wire in Unit. Fuse Separately.|
|Maximum Amp Usage:||240V 40.0 Amps, 208V 34.7 Amps|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||449 Lbs.|
|Overall Width:||29 1/2"|
|Overall Depth to Edge of Door:||25 3/4"|
|Overall Depth with Door Open:||46"|
|Overall Height:||51 7/8"|
|Standard Cutout Width:||28 1/2"|
|Standard Cutout Depth:||24"|
|Standard Cutout Height:||50 5/8"|
|Flush Mount Cutout Width:||29 15/16"|
|Flush Mount Cutout Depth:||25 3/4"|
|Flush Mount Cutout Height:||52 7/8"|
|Interior Oven Dimensions|
|Interior Width - Both Ovens:||25 5/16"|
|Interior Depth - Upper Oven (AHAM):||16 13/16"|
|Interior Depth - Upper Oven (Overall):||19 1/2"|
|Interior Depth - Lower Oven (AHAM):||16 13/16"|
|Interior Depth - Lower Oven (Overall):||19 1/2"|
|Interior Height - Both Ovens:||16 1/2"|
- Patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow convection system has the largest fan in the industry.
- The 8-1/2" two-speed fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results.
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes the oven cavity easy to clean while providing precise temperatures.
- Rapid Ready Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times so your oven is ready to begin cooking when you are.
- New! Each oven has six porcelain-coated rack positions and comes standard with three oven racks including three TruGlide full extension oven racks (two in the upper oven and one in the lower oven).
- Three halogen lights offer better visibility.
- Extra large Gourmet-Glo glass enclosed infrared broiler provides superior broiling performance and maximum coverage.
- High performance cooking modes includes:
- TruConvec convection cooking.
- Convection roast.
- Convection bake.
- Convection broil.
- Conventional bake.
- Three-level conventional broil.
- Set the oven to begin cooking up to 24 hours later and shut off when cooking time is complete with the Timed Bake feature.
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray provides more roasting and broiling options.
- Meat probe offers perfect baking/roasting of fine meats.
- TruGlide full extension racks allow for easy access.
- One rack comes standard in each oven cavity and additional racks may be purchased as accessories.
- Self-clean feature on all ovens.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel finish knobs shipped standard.
- Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Self-clean oven setting with indicator light.
- Large, easy-to-read, commercial-type knobs and bezels.
- Heavy-duty oven door handle.
- High-density insulation contains heat within the oven cavity for maximum energy savings and performance, even during high-temperature self-cleaning.
- Multiple Design Options
- New! Oven can be installed flush to the cabinet with the accessory Flush Mount Installation Kit.
- Oven can be installed in a normal application to stand proud from the face of the cabinet.
- Exclusive Finishes
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Apple Red (AR), Graphite Gray (GG), Cobalt Blue (CB), and Burgundy (BU).