Viking Professional Premiere 30" SS Double Electric Convection Oven VEDO5302SS
Viking Professional Premiere Series VEDO5302SS30" Double Electric Wall Oven 4.7 cu. ft. Upper/Lower Vari-Speed Dual Flow Convection Oven Digital/Analog Clock Meat Probe Multiple Design Options: Stainless Steel THIS UNIT IS USED. Some flaws as shown in...
- Customer Review
30" Double Electric Wall Oven
4.7 cu. ft. Upper/Lower
Vari-Speed Dual Flow Convection Oven
Multiple Design Options: Stainless Steel
1-SCRATCHES/SCUFFS ON THE KNOBS AND TOP PANEL
2-SCRATCHES/SCUFFS ON THE HANDLES
3-SCRATCHES/SCUFFS ON THE INSIDE OF THE DOORS
This unit comes with 90 days Alsurplus warranty
Pictures are of the actual unit.
This item will require lift gate for delivery which is $89.00
Please contact us at 205-588-6154 for more info.
THIS ITEM MUST BE SHIPPED FREIGHT
|Upper Oven Volume (AHAM Standard):||4.1 Cu. Ft.|
|Upper Oven Volume (Total):||4.7 Cu. Ft.|
|Lower Oven Volume (AHAM Standard):||4.1 Cu. Ft.|
|Lower Oven Volume (Total):||4.7 Cu. Ft.|
|Electrical Requirements:||4-Wire Ground, 240 VAC, 50 Amp Electrical Connection. Unit Equipped with No.10 Ground Wire in Unit. Fuse Separately.|
|Maximum Amp Usage:||240V 40.0 Amps, 208V 34.7 Amps|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||449 Lbs.|
|Overall Width:||29 1/2"|
|Overall Depth to Edge of Door:||25 3/4"|
|Overall Depth with Door Open:||46"|
|Overall Height:||51 7/8"|
|Standard Cutout Width:||28 1/2"|
|Standard Cutout Depth:||24"|
|Standard Cutout Height:||50 5/8"|
|Flush Mount Cutout Width:||29 15/16"|
|Flush Mount Cutout Depth:||25 3/4"|
|Flush Mount Cutout Height:||52 7/8"|
|Interior Oven Dimensions|
|Interior Width - Both Ovens:||25 5/16"|
|Interior Depth - Upper Oven (AHAM):||16 13/16"|
|Interior Depth - Upper Oven (Overall):||19 1/2"|
|Interior Depth - Lower Oven (AHAM):||16 13/16"|
|Interior Depth - Lower Oven (Overall):||19 1/2"|
|Interior Height - Both Ovens:||16 1/2"|
- Patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow convection system has the largest fan in the industry.
- The 8-1/2" two-speed fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results.
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes the oven cavity easy to clean while providing precise temperatures.
- Rapid Ready Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times so your oven is ready to begin cooking when you are.
- New! Each oven has six porcelain-coated rack positions and comes standard with three oven racks including three TruGlide full extension oven racks (two in the upper oven and one in the lower oven).
- Three halogen lights offer better visibility.
- Extra large Gourmet-Glo glass enclosed infrared broiler provides superior broiling performance and maximum coverage.
- High performance cooking modes includes:
- TruConvec convection cooking.
- Convection roast.
- Convection bake.
- Convection broil.
- Conventional bake.
- Three-level conventional broil.
- Set the oven to begin cooking up to 24 hours later and shut off when cooking time is complete with the Timed Bake feature.
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray provides more roasting and broiling options.
- Meat probe offers perfect baking/roasting of fine meats.
- TruGlide full extension racks allow for easy access.
- One rack comes standard in each oven cavity and additional racks may be purchased as accessories.
- Self-clean feature on all ovens.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel finish knobs shipped standard.
- Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Self-clean oven setting with indicator light.
- Large, easy-to-read, commercial-type knobs and bezels.
- Heavy-duty oven door handle.
- High-density insulation contains heat within the oven cavity for maximum energy savings and performance, even during high-temperature self-cleaning.
- Multiple Design Options
- New! Oven can be installed flush to the cabinet with the accessory Flush Mount Installation Kit.
- Oven can be installed in a normal application to stand proud from the face of the cabinet.
- Exclusive Finishes
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Apple Red (AR), Graphite Gray (GG), Cobalt Blue (CB), and Burgundy (BU).