Viking Professional 5 Series 27 Inch Rapid Ready SS Double Wall Oven VDOE527SS
Viking Professional 5 Series VDOE527SS27 Inches Double Wall Oven8.4 cu. ft. Capacity Rapid Ready™ TruConvec™ Convection Dimensions: Cutout Width: 25 1/2 Inch Cutout Depth: 24 Inch Cutout Height: 50 5/8 Inch Exterior Width: 27 Inch...
- Customer Review
27 Inches Double Wall Oven
8.4 cu. ft. Capacity Rapid Ready™ TruConvec™ Convection
This unit is used. Some flaws are shown in the pictures:
1-SCRATCHES/SCUFFS ON THE TOP OVEN DOOR.
2-SCRATCHES/SCUFFS/DENT ON THE BOTTOM OVEN DOOR.
3-SCRATCHES ON THE HANDLES.
4-DINGS INSIDE THE UNIT PAINTED WITH A CERAMIC PAINT (WON'T AFFECT THE FONCTIONALITY OF THE UNIT).
This unit comes with 90 DAYS Alsurplus warranty.
Pictures are of the actual unit.
This item will require lift gate for delivery which is $89.00
Please call us at 205 407 6621 for more info.
THIS ITEM MUST BE SHIPPED FREIGHT.
- Cook for everyone you know and still have leftovers with the largest capacity oven in the industry.
- Easily extend and hold heavy items on any rack level with the help of roller bearing glides.
- Maximize airflow and fluffiness with Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection System. Two-speed convection system capable of turning the fan in both directions. This combined with the largest convection fan blade in the industry provides maximum airflow.
- TruConvec™ Convection Cooking refers to the exclusive air circulation system employed by Viking convection ovens. Uses only convection element in rear of oven and fan-forced air - no direct heat from top or bottom.
- Go from toasting to searing with the variety of settings available on the electric broiler with heat reflector. 10 pass broiler with heat reflector with HI, MED, and LOW settings provides intense searing heat for a variety of broiling applications
- Get more control and less mess with the 10-pass concealed bake element. This dual concealed bake element provides finer temperature control and makes oven clean up easy.
- Wait less and cook more with the Rapid Ready™ Preheat System. Quick preheat means less time for the user to wait for the oven to be ready to cook in.
- This precision instrument marks time in both digital and analog modes, helping you eye baking/broiling times for juicy roasts, perfect souffles, and warm loaves of bread.