Viking Professional 24" 48dB 6 Cycles & 4 Options Integrated Dishwasher VDW302SS
Viking Professional Series VDW302SS 24" Fully Integrated Dishwasher Turbo Fan DryCutlery RackMulti-Level Wash14 Place Settings6 Wash Cycles This unit is new out of box in good cosmetic condition. Some flaws as shown in...
- Customer Review
14 Place Settings
6 Wash Cycles
1-DINGS/SCRATCHES ON THE RIGHT/LEFT SIDES OF THE UNIT.
2-DINGS ON THE INNER DOOR.
This unit comes with 90 days Alsurplus warranty
Pictures are for the actual unit.
THIS ITEM MUST BE SHIPPED FREIGHT.
- Variable pressure wash adjusts water volume, pressure, and temperature according to load size and soil levels.
- Multi-level washing with three spray arms ensures clean dishes.
- Turbidity sensor monitors the soil level of the dishes for superior quality.
- Triple filtration system removes the smallest particles for clean water circulation.
- Flow-through water heater is concealed to provide a safer alternative to exposed heaters.
- Fan circulates air for efficient drying performance.
- Three layers of insulation - bitumen, cotton, and full side walls create one of the quietest dishwashers on the market.
- Industry-leading heavy gauge top and bottom dish baskets hold even the heaviest dishes.
- Upper Smart Size Rack is designed to allow cleaning of cutlery while washing tall items simultaneously in upper rack.
- Holds up to 14 international place settings along with silverware and cutlery.
- Top rack is adjustable with or without dishes for versatile loading.
- Adjustable stemware shelves can be used for holding ladles or other small utensils.
- Foldable tines provide versatility for the loading of pots, pans, and uniquely sized items in top and bottom racks.
- Bottom rack has six split, foldable tines with variable setting from flat to vertical.
- Sliding cutlery basket can be moved horizontally to any position.
- Smart Size Rack allows room for tall items in upper basket and can be used simultaneously with lower rack.
- Removable basket fits most standard drawers.
- Take your utensils straight from your dishwasher to your drawer.