Viking 45" 6 burner Electric Black Glass Ceramic Surface Cooktop RVEC3456BSB img
Key Features: Glass Ceramic Surface Spend more time creating and less time cleaning with our easy-to-clean glass ceramic top and removable knobs. Wear-resistant glass ceramic surface extremely durable for easy cleanup. QuickCook Surface Elements Fast...
- Customer Review
Glass Ceramic Surface
Spend more time creating and less time cleaning with our easy-to-clean glass ceramic top and removable knobs. Wear-resistant glass ceramic surface extremely durable for easy cleanup.
QuickCook Surface Elements
Fast high heat makes cooking a flash in the pan with our QuickCook(TM) surface elements. Surface elements utilize new ribbon technology elements - elements reaching full power in about three seconds.
Metal Die-Cast Knobs
Keep everything under control with our childproof metal die-cast knobs. These removable, push-to-turn knobs provide safe, easy operation as well as cleanup.
Features and Functions
- Wide variety of surface element sizes and wattages
- Left front 8 1/2", 2,000-watt dual element
- Left rear 6 1/2", 1,200-watt single element
- Left center 12, 3,200-watt triple element
- Right center 8 1/2", 2,000-watt single element
- Right front 8 1/2", 2,000-watt single element
- Right rear 6 1/2", 1,200-watt dual element
- QuickCook surface elements utilize ribbon technology elements reach full power in about three seconds
- High infrared transmission for fast cooking, regardless of the type of cookware used
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Strong, wear-resistant glass ceramic surface with stainless steel frame offers excellent cleanability
- Durable metal die-cast knobs with child-proof, push-to-turn safety feature
- Customer-removable knobs for easy cleaning
- Overall/burner box dimensions designed to fit majority of similarly sized cooktop cutouts
- Available in Stainless Steel/Black (SB), featuring black glass
- Left Front 2,000 watts
- Left Rear 1,200 watts
- Left Center 3,200 watts
- Right Center 2,000 watts
- Right Front 2,000 watts
- Right Rear 1,200 watts
Maximum Amp Usage:
- 240V 48.3 amps
- 208V 41.9 amps
- 240-208/120VAC/60Hz; factory-installed, agency-approved 4 ft. (121.9 cm) flexible steel conduit
- 3-wire with ground included; rated 60-amp 125-250VAC minimum
- Width: 45"
- Height: 4.5"
- Depth: 21"
- Width: 43.13" - 44.13"
- Height: 3.13"
- Height With Conduit: 4.13"
- Depth: 20" - 20.25"
- Shipping: 71 lbs.