Thermador Series Rangetop & Double Oven Stainless Set MED302JP / PCG364NL
Thermador Professional Series PCG364NL 36 Inch Pro-Style Gas Rangetop 4 Pedestal Star Burners Griddle Option Grill Option Metal Knobs Precision Simmering Island TrimThermador Masterpiece Series MED302JP30" Double Electric Wall Oven4.7 cu. ft. True Convection Ovens Self-Clean13...
- Customer Review
Thermador Masterpiece Series MED302JP
30" Double Electric Wall Oven
4.7 cu. ft. True Convection Ovens
13 Cooking Modes
3 Telescopic Racks: Professional Handles
This unit is new out of box in good cosmetic condition. some flaws are shown in the pictures:
1-DING ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE UNIT
This unit comes with full manufacture warranty.
Pictures are of the actual unit.
This item will require lift gate for delivery which is $89.00
Please contact us at 205-588-6154 for more info.
THIS ITEM MUST BE SHIPPED FREIGHT
|Oven Interior Capacity (Per Oven):||4.7 Cu. Ft.|
|Overall Oven Interior Width:||25"|
|Overall Oven Interior Depth:||17 7/8"|
|Overall Oven Interior Height:||17 7/8"|
|Usable Oven Interior Width:||22 3/4"|
|Usable Oven Interior Depth:||17 1/4"|
|Usable Oven Interior Height:||12 3/4"|
|Glass Touch Controls:||Yes|
|Striking Blue Full Text Display:||Yes|
|True Convection:||Both Upper and Lower Ovens|
|Full Access Telescopic Racks:||3|
|CookControl Temperature Probe:||Yes|
|10-Pass Recessed Broil Element:||3,500 Watts|
|Advanced Cooking Modes:||13|
|Advanced Culinary Modes:||Warm, Proof and Dehydrate|
|Automatic Delay Start Mode:||Yes|
|Hidden Bake Element:||Yes|
|Adjustable Rack Levels:||6|
|Electrical Supply:||240/208V AC, 60Hz|
|Required Circuit Breaker:||40 Amp|
|Conduit:||50" Flexible 4-Wire|
|Electrical Rating:||8.0 kW @ 240V; 8.0 kW @ 208V|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||29 3/4"|
|Overall Depth:||23 7/8"|
|Overall Height:||51 3/4"|
|Cutout Width:||28 1/2"|
|Cutout Height:||51 1/8"|
|Min. Base Support:||390 Lbs.|
|Trim Overlaps - Top:||5/8"|
|Trim Overlaps - Bottom:||1/8"|
|Trim Overlaps - Sides:||5/8"|
|Shipping Weight:||302 Lbs.|
- NEW SoftClose door ensures ultra smooth closing of the oven door.
- Massive Capacity - Largest oven cavity at 4.7 cu. ft. (overall AHAM).
- Fastest preheat in the luxury segment (around 7 minutes).
- Superfast 2-hour self clean mode - fastest on the market.
- True Convection offers precise airflow for cooking on multiple levels without flavor transfer (both upper and lower ovens).
- NEW 3 Full Access telescopic rack holds up to 45 pounds and feature integrated easy-grip handles.
- No preheat needed - Industry leading Speed Convection system reduces cooking time by 30%.
- CookControl temperature probe.
- EasyCook offers 20 pre-programmed recipes.
- SoftLight - Powerful halogen light with automatic dimming.
- 10-pass recessed broil element with 3,500 Watt.
- 13 advanced cooking modes.
- Advanced culinary modes - Warm, Proof and Dehydrate.
- Fast Preheat available for 5 cooking modes.
- Large oven door window for maximum viewing.
- Timer offers automatic delay start mode.
- Hidden bake element for easy cleaning.
- Digital indicator shows progress of preheat cycle.
- Six adjustable rack levels for multiple item cooking.
- NEW Star-K certified.
- NEW Side strips, manifold and exhaust baffle now in bold stainless steel design.
- Modern angular design.
- Premium glass touch control.
- Striking blue full text display.
Thermador 36" Professional Series Gas Rangetop
- Exclusive, patented Star Burner - most even heating, unsurpassed flame coverage
- Every burner 18,000 BTU (NG)
- Precision simmering capabilities as low as 100°F (375 BTU) with 2 ExtraLow Simmer burners
- Widest range of simmer options from 375 BTU to 3,000 BTU
- Superior griddle results, 6-pass 1,630 watt electric griddle
- Grill accessory - thermostatically controlled for even heating
- Bold Professional design
- Patented Pedestal Star Burner with QuickClean Base™ feature
- Restaurant style metal knobs
- Professional style, continuous cast iron grates
- Continuous porcelain, easy to clean cooking surface
- Star design delivers superior heat spread for any size pan
- Simmer without stirring/scorching with exclusive ExtraLow
- QuickClean Base™ feature designed for easy surface cleaning
- Titanium surface non-stick, rust-proof cast-aluminum griddle
- Titanium surface non-stick, rust-proof cast-aluminum grill
- Removable griddle and grill accessory for easy clean-up
- Signature blue indicator lighting
- Island trim shipped standard with rangetop
- To ensure professional results, the cabinet and counter top openings should be prepared by a qualified cabinet worker.
- The rangetop can be installed in various positions with the front either flush or projecting, depending on the counter top's depth.
- The rangetop is designed to hang from the counter top by it's side flanges.
- The counter top however, must be strong enough to support the rangetop.
- It may be necessary to add a supporting cleat along each side or a 2 x 4 corner brace.
- Another alternative would be to construct a deck to set the rangetop on.
- Thermador Professional Rangetops may be installed above a Thermador Warming Drawer to create a convenient cooking center.
- A minimum of 2 3/4" clearance is required between the bottom of the rangetop and the top of the warming drawer.
- A backguard must be installed when there is less than a 12" horizontal clearance between combustible materials and the back edge of the rangetop.
- The Thermador Low Backguard must be ordered separately and installed at the rear of the rangetop.
- For island installations and other installations with more than 12" clearance, the provided stainless steel island trim will cover the backguard mounting flanges.
- Thermador Professional Rangetops are shipped by the factory to operate on natural gas.
- They must be converted for use with propane.
- Verify the type of gas being used at the installation site matches the type of gas used by the appliance.
- If the location/job site requires conversion from natural gas to propane (LP), order PALPKITHC.
- Field conversion must be done by qualified service personnel only.
- We strongly recommend that a Thermador Professional Wall or Island Hood or Custom Insert be installed with all Thermador Professional Rangetops.
- Downdraft ventilation should not be used.
- Do not install a microwave-hood combination above the rangetop, as these types of units do not provide the proper ventilation and are not suitable for use with Thermador Professional Rangetops.