Thermador 30" 5 Star Burners Gas Cooktop SGSX305FS Stainless Steel
Thermador Masterpiece Deluxe Series SGSX305FS 30" Gas Cooktop with 5 Star Burners, 2 ExtraLow Burners, 16,000 BTU Power Burner, Electronic Re-Ignition, Continuous Grates and Progressive Illuminated Control Panel. This unit is new out of box...
- Customer Review
30" Gas Cooktop
with 5 Star Burners, 2 ExtraLow Burners, 16,000 BTU Power Burner, Electronic Re-Ignition, Continuous Grates and Progressive Illuminated Control Panel.
This unit come with full manufacture warranty.
Pictures are for the actual unit.
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Product Depth:||21 1/4"|
|Cutout Width:||28 15/16"|
|Cutout Depth:||19 1/8"|
|Cutout Height:||3 13/16"|
|Minimum Distance from Counter Front:||1 7/8"|
|Minimum Distance from Rear Wall:||3"|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||46 lbs.|
|Number of Gas Burners:||5|
|Left Front Burner:||8,000 BTU|
|Right Front Burner:||10,000 BTU|
|Left Rear Burner:||10,000 BTU|
|Right Rear Burner:||8,000 BTU|
|Center Burner:||16,000 BTU|
|Electrical and Gas Specifications|
|Total Natural Gas Connection Rating:||52,000 BTU|
|Total LP Gas Connection Rating:||45,200 BTU|
|Electrical Supply:||120V AC, 60 Hz|
|Required Circuit Breaker:||15 Amp|
|Power Cord:||60", 3-Wire|
|LP Conversion Kit:||SNLPKITF|
- Most powerful 30" cooktop in the market (amongst leading manufacturers) with an overall 52,000 BTU output
- 30" - 5 burner gas cooktop provides functionality of a 36" cooktop in a compact kitchen environment
- Powerful 16,000 BTU Center Burner
- Single point ignition - only burner that is being used is ignited
- Exclusive 200 BTU ExtraLow burners for perfect simmering
- Exclusive, patented Star Burner provides superior performance
- Continuous grates allow pots and pans to glide smoothly across the cooktop
- Progressive illuminated control panel with metal knobs
- High-grade, quality die cast metal knobs
- Sleek control panel features glass and stainless steel
- Chiseled, angular design coordinates with the suite of Thermador Masterpiece Collection appliances
- Knobs feature a safety "push to turn" system
- Automatic electronic re-ignition
- Installation Above a Built-in Oven or Warming Drawer
- Thermador Masterpiece Gas Coooktops may be installed above a Thermador Single Built-in Oven as long as there is no contact between the bottom of the cooktop and the top of the oven.
- Thermador Masterpiece Gas Cooktops may also be installed above a Thermador Warming Drawer to create a convenient cooking center.
- We strongly recommend the installation of a Thermador Ventilation System with this gas cooktop.
- Seal the surfaces of the cutout to make them heat resistant.
- This prevents the surfaces from expanding as a result of humidity.
- Solid surface counter-tops often require special installation.
- For example, heat reflective tape or rounded corners may be necessary.
- Natural Gas or LP
- Thermador Masterpiece Gas Cooktops are shipped by the factory to operate on natural gas.
- They must be converted for use with propane.
- Verify the type of gas being used at the installation site matches the type of gas used by the appliance.
- If the location/job site requires conversion from natural gas to propane (LP), order SNLPKITF.
- Field conversion must be done by qualified service personnel only.