Scotsman Brilliance SCCG50MA1SU
15 Inch Undercounter Gourmet Ice Machine
26 lbs. Storage Capacity
65 lbs. Daily Production
**Requires Custom Panel/Handle: Stainless Steel Cabinet**
Hinge Side: Right
Width: 14 7/85 Inch
Depth: 22 Inch
Height: 33 3/8 Inch
Clear Ice: Yes
Daily Ice Production: 65 Lbs.
Type of Cubes: Gourmet Cube
Ice Storage: 26 Lbs.
**UNIT MAY NOT COME WITH MANUALS OR HARDWARE**
This unit is USED, some flaws as shown in the pictures:
1-SCRATCHES / SCUFFS ON THE LEFT, RIGHT AND TOP SIDES OF THE UNIT
2-SCUFFS ON THE DOOR
Pictures are for the actual unit.
This unit is new out of the box and has been tested working with no issues.
Due to testing the unit will have some water inside that we could not drain before listing the unit.
This item comes with 90 days warranty and starts from the date of purchase.
For any questions please contact our customer service at 205-588-6154.
THIS ITEM MUST BE SHIPPED FREIGHT
24 Hour Ice Production - 70° Air/50° Water:
24 Hour Ice Production - 90° Air/70° Water:
Bin Storage Capacity:
Field Reversible Door:
115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1 Phase
Dimensions and Weights
33 3/8" - 34 3/8"
- The Stainless steel design makes this ice maker outdoor ready.
Powerful ice production
- This ice maker produces up to 65 lbs. of gourmet ice in 24 hours and stores up to 26 lbs.
- Uniquely-shaped, crystal-clear, slow-melting, taste-free, odorless ice - won't dilute the flavor of drinks.
Water and Energy Efficient
- Uses less than half the energy and one third the water of previous model.
- Water-quality sensor detects hard water conditions and control system purges mineral laden water with every harvest cycle, which helps extend the time between cleanings.
- Lighted bin and self-closing door make access an ease.
- User-friendly control panel informs whether power is on, alerts a no-water condition, and a time to clean reminder.
The Scotsman Brilliance 15" PR 65 lbs gourmet ice maker / Gravity Drain SCCG50MA1SU is the yin, to your yang. You've found what you're looking for.
Inventory Last Updated: Aug 12, 2020