NIB Thermador Professional Series 36" Pro-Style Stainless Gas Rangetop PCG364NL
Thermador Professional Series PCG364NL 36 Inch Pro-Style Gas Rangetop 4 Pedestal Star Burners Griddle Option Grill Option Metal Knobs Precision Simmering Island Trim THIS UNIT IS BRAND NEW IN THE BOX FACTORY SEALED This unit...
- Customer Review
Thermador 36" Professional Series Gas Rangetop
- Exclusive, patented Star Burner - most even heating, unsurpassed flame coverage
- Every burner 18,000 BTU (NG)
- Precision simmering capabilities as low as 100°F (375 BTU) with 2 ExtraLow Simmer burners
- Widest range of simmer options from 375 BTU to 3,000 BTU
- Superior griddle results, 6-pass 1,630 watt electric griddle
- Grill accessory - thermostatically controlled for even heating
- Bold Professional design
- Patented Pedestal Star Burner with QuickClean Base™ feature
- Restaurant style metal knobs
- Professional style, continuous cast iron grates
- Continuous porcelain, easy to clean cooking surface
- Star design delivers superior heat spread for any size pan
- Simmer without stirring/scorching with exclusive ExtraLow
- QuickClean Base™ feature designed for easy surface cleaning
- Titanium surface non-stick, rust-proof cast-aluminum griddle
- Titanium surface non-stick, rust-proof cast-aluminum grill
- Removable griddle and grill accessory for easy clean-up
- Signature blue indicator lighting
- Island trim shipped standard with rangetop
- To ensure professional results, the cabinet and counter top openings should be prepared by a qualified cabinet worker.
- The rangetop can be installed in various positions with the front either flush or projecting, depending on the counter top's depth.
- The rangetop is designed to hang from the counter top by it's side flanges.
- The counter top however, must be strong enough to support the rangetop.
- It may be necessary to add a supporting cleat along each side or a 2 x 4 corner brace.
- Another alternative would be to construct a deck to set the rangetop on.
- Thermador Professional Rangetops may be installed above a Thermador Warming Drawer to create a convenient cooking center.
- A minimum of 2 3/4" clearance is required between the bottom of the rangetop and the top of the warming drawer.
- A backguard must be installed when there is less than a 12" horizontal clearance between combustible materials and the back edge of the rangetop.
- The Thermador Low Backguard must be ordered separately and installed at the rear of the rangetop.
- For island installations and other installations with more than 12" clearance, the provided stainless steel island trim will cover the backguard mounting flanges.
- Thermador Professional Rangetops are shipped by the factory to operate on natural gas.
- They must be converted for use with propane.
- Verify the type of gas being used at the installation site matches the type of gas used by the appliance.
- If the location/job site requires conversion from natural gas to propane (LP), order PALPKITHC.
- Field conversion must be done by qualified service personnel only.
- We strongly recommend that a Thermador Professional Wall or Island Hood or Custom Insert be installed with all Thermador Professional Rangetops.
- Downdraft ventilation should not be used.
- Do not install a microwave-hood combination above the rangetop, as these types of units do not provide the proper ventilation and are not suitable for use with Thermador Professional Rangetops.