NIB Thermador Pro Harmony Professional 48" SS Pro-Style Gas Range PRG486GDH
Thermador Pro Harmony Professional Series PRG486GDH48 Inch Pro-Style Gas Range Convection Electric Griddle ExtraLow Simmer Burners Telescopic Racks 6 Sealed Star Burners 4.4 cu. ft. Convection Oven2.3 cu. ft. Conventional Oven Natural GasCooktop: Sealed Burner...
- Customer Review
48 Inch Pro-Style Gas Range
Convection Electric Griddle
ExtraLow Simmer Burners
6 Sealed Star Burners
4.4 cu. ft. Convection Oven
2.3 cu. ft. Conventional Oven
Cooktop: Sealed Burner
This unit comes with full manufacture warranty.
This item will require lift gate for delivery which is $89.00
Please call us at 205-588-6154 for more info
THIS ITEM MUST BE SHIPPED FREIGHT
- Choose either PRG486GDH for Natural Gas, or PRL486GDH for Liquid Propane installations.
- An LP Conversion Kit may also be ordered with the Natural Gas model for later conversion by a qualified technician.
- The Star Burner's unique shape isn't just for show. It creates a perimeter that 56 percent longer than a round burner of the same diameter, which allows for the inclusion of more flame ports.
- The result is a burner that has superior flame spread and a reduced cold spot to deliver faster and more even heating across any size pan.
- The Star Burner's 18,000 BTU/hr output and superior heat distribution boils water in a fraction of the time it takes competitive rangetops.
- The only simmer system that allows you to control the temperature.
- Cycles the Star Burner on and off to maintain temperatures as low as 100 degrees F.
- Simmers delicate sauces or keeps food warm without scorching or need for stirring.
- Hand and sponge fit easily under burner to wipe surface clean.
- Teardrop emboss reduces food buildup near base.
- Titanium surface non-stick, rust-proof cast-aluminum griddle is electronically controlled to deliver consistent results from front to back and side to side.
- Griddle and grill are removable for easy cleanup of the entire cooking surface (grill accessory sold separately).
- Professional telescopic racks glide smoothly on ball bearings, allowing them to extend completely for safe, easy access.
- Range is designed to fit flush with standard 24"-depth cabinets.
- Their third element convection technology is so powerful that only one fan is needed.
- It keeps the temperature consistent throughout the cavity and allows for multi-rack cooking.
- Pro Harmony dual-fuel range ovens boast the fastest self-cleaning cycle on the market at just 2 hours (including cooldown).
- An electronic thermostat monitors oven temperature, ensuring absolute heating accuracy while minimizing temperature variation.
- (Sabbath function available in main oven.)
- Restaurant style metal knobs
- Professional style, continuous cast iron grates