NIB Thermador Pro Grand 60'' 6 Sealed Star Burners Dual Fuel Range PRD606RCSG
Thermador Pro Grand Professional Series PRD606RCSG 60 Inch Dual Fuel Range 6 Sealed Star Burners 1.4 cu. ft. Steam Convection Oven5.7 cu. ft. Commercial Depth Convection OvenWarming DrawerSelf-Cleaning Mode 12 Inch Griddle, 12 Inch Grillquick...
- Customer Review
6 Sealed Star Burners
1.4 cu. ft. Steam Convection Oven
5.7 cu. ft. Commercial Depth Convection Oven
12 Inch Griddle, 12 Inch Grill
This set comes with full manufacture warranty.
This item will require lift gate for delivery which is $89.00
Please contact us 205-588-6154 for more info.
THIS ITEM MUST BE SHIPPED FREIGHT
- The Star Burner's unique shape creates a perimeter 56 percent longer than a round burner of the same size, which allows the inclusion of more flame ports.
- The result is a stove burner that delivers superior flame spread and a reduced cold spot for faster and more even heating across any size pan.
- Thermador's powerful sealed Star Burner delivers an industry-leading 22,000 BTU of pure cooking power for better searing and faster boiling.
- ExtraLow cycles the Star Burner on and off to maintain temperatures as low as 100 degrees.
- Perfect for simmering delicate sauces or keeping food warm without scorching or stirring.
- The 12-inch griddle boasts a smooth, scratch resistant surface to easily handle all of your entertaining needs.
- The 12-inch indoor grill features lava briquettes, authentic grilling performance and easy clean-up.
- The award-winning oven offers three distinct cooking variations: Steam only, Convection only, or Steam & Convection Cooking which makes food crisp on the outside and moist on the inside.
- Pre-programmed modes automatically set the oven temperature and humidity to ensure perfect cooking results.
- This large 36-inch convection oven accommodates a full-size sheet pan.
- The spacious warming drawer features a state-of-the-art glass-ceramic surface that uses a powerful element to ensure quick and even heating.
- It's easy to clean, and you can place food directly on the surface.
- Self-Cleaning (right oven only)
- Telescopic Racks
- Steam Cooking Pans
- Grill Plates and Broiler Pans