NIB Thermador Masterpiece Deluxe Series 36" 5 Star Burners Gas Cooktop SGSX365FS
Thermador Masterpiece Deluxe Series SGSX365FS 36" Gas Cooktop 5 Star Burners 2 ExtraLow Simmer Burners 18,000 BTU Power Burner Electronic Re-Ignition Continuous Grates Progressive Illuminated Control Panel THIS UNIT IS BRAND NEW IN THE BOX FACTORY...
- Customer Review
36" Gas Cooktop
5 Star Burners
2 ExtraLow Simmer Burners
18,000 BTU Power Burner
Progressive Illuminated Control Panel
THIS UNIT IS BRAND NEW IN THE BOX FACTORY SEALED
This unit comes with full manufacture warranty.
Pictures are for the actual unit.
- Powerful 18,000 BTU Center Burner
- Exclusive, patented Star Burner provides superior performance
- Exclusive 200 BTU ExtraLow burners for perfect simmering
- Continuous grates allow pots and pans to glide smoothly across the cooktop
- Single point ignition - only burner that is being used is ignited
- Sleek control panel features glass and stainless steel
- High-grade, quality die cast metal knobs
- Chiseled, angular design coordinates with the suite of Thermador Masterpiece Collection appliances
- Progressive illuminated control panel with metal knobs
- Knobs feature a safety "push to turn" system
- Automatic electronic re-ignition
- Installation Above a Built-in Oven or Warming Drawer
- Thermador Masterpiece Gas Coooktops may be installed above a Thermador Single Built-in Oven as long as there is no contact between the bottom of the cooktop and the top of the oven.
- Thermador Masterpiece Gas Cooktops may also be installed above a Thermador Warming Drawer to create a convenient cooking center.
- We strongly recommend the installation of a Thermador Ventilation System with this gas cooktop.
- Seal the surfaces of the cutout to make them heat resistant.
- This prevents the surfaces from expanding as a result of humidity.
- Solid surface counter-tops often require special installation.
- For example, heat reflective tape or rounded corners may be necessary.
- Natural Gas or LP
- Thermador Masterpiece Gas Cooktops are shipped by the factory to operate on natural gas.
- They must be converted for use with propane.
- Verify the type of gas being used at the installation site matches the type of gas used by the appliance.
- If the location/job site requires conversion from natural gas to propane (LP), order SNLPKITF.
- Field conversion must be done by qualified service personnel only.
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Product Depth:||21 1/4"|
|Cutout Width:||34 15/16"|
|Cutout Depth:||19 1/8"|
|Cutout Height:||3 13/16"|
|Minimum Distance from Counter Front:||1 7/8"|
|Minimum Distance from Rear Wall:||3"|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||53 lbs.|
|Number of Gas Burners:||5|
|Left Front Burner:||9,100 BTU|
|Right Front Burner:||12,000 BTU|
|Left Rear Burner:||12,000 BTU|
|Right Rear Burner:||9,100 BTU|
|Center Burner:||18,000 BTU|
|Electrical and Gas Specifications|
|Total Natural Gas Connection Rating:||60,200 BTU|
|Total LP Gas Connection Rating:||45,200 BTU|
|Electrical Supply:||120V AC, 60 Hz|
|Required Circuit Breaker:||15 Amp|
|Power Cord:||60", 3-Wire|
|LP Conversion Kit:||SNLPKITF|