NIB Gaggenau Thermador 36" 5 Cooking Zones Booster Induction Cooktop CI491612
Gaggenau CI491612 36" Induction Cooktop 5 Cooking ZonesTwist-Pad Control Booster Function Frying Sensor Dimensions: Actual Width: 35 3/4 Inch Actual Depth: 20 1/2 Inch Actual Height: 2 3/16 Inch Cutout Width: 34 5/8 Inch Cutout...
- Customer Review
36" Induction Cooktop
5 Cooking Zones
~COOKWARE IS NOT INCLUDED~
THIS UNIT IS BRAND NEW IN THE BOX FACTORY SEALED.
This unit comes with full functionality manufacturer warranty.
This warranty does not cover cosmetic imperfections, functionality only.
- Pan detection recognizes the diameter of the pan's bottom and automatically heats up the bottom only; cooking zone switches off when pan is removed.
- Frying sensor technology provides easy handling for better results and energy efficient frying.
- Twist-Pad control operates the cooking zones and can be removed for safety and cleaning purposes when not in use.
- Booster function increases the output of any cooking zone by 50 percent for between 2 and 10 minutes.
- Super Booster function for 11" cooking zone.
- Electronic temperature control for precisely defined temperatures of 113-203°F for water and 212°F for steaming.
- Memory function stores all settings and timer values in case the appliance is accidentally turned off.
- Memory cooking for dishes you prepare on a regular basis; up to 5 cooking settings can be programmed for each zone.
- Quick boil timer with individually adjustable boiling time
- Cooking timer for up to 90 minutes
- Short term timer
- Electronic power control in 17 output levels
- Residual heat detection
- Options menu
- Safety lock after 4 hours
- Stainless steel frame included