Miele MasterCool Series 36" Built-In Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator KF1903SF
Miele MasterCool Series KF1903SF 36 Inches Built-In Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator RapidCool Loading RemoteVision Capable ClearView Lighting 18 cu. ft. Capacity CleanTouch Steel Filtered Ice Maker Energy Star Rated Refrigerator Capacity: 13.51 Cu. Ft. Freezer Capacity: 4.77...
- Customer Review
THIS UNIT IS BRAND NEW OUT OF THE BOX IN PERFECT COSMETIC CONDITION.
This unit comes with full manufacture warranty.
Pictures are for the actual unit.
This item will require lift gate for delivery which is $89.00
Please call us at 205 407 6621 for more info.
THIS ITEM MUST BE SHIPPED FREIGHT.
- The drawers pull out completely for convenient loading, making it easier to find your favorite foods quickly and without fuss.
- This function is used to get the temperature in the freezer down to -0.4°F and below quickly and efficiently. This enables fresh foods to be frozen quickly and carefully and is particularly useful when freezing large quantities of fresh food.
- Thanks to the Dynamic Cooling system, you can store food whenever you'd like in your MasterCool refrigerator. The fan situated at the back of the fridge circulates cold air evenly around the cabinet, giving a constant temperature in all zones.
- By activating this function, the temperature in the refrigerator zone is dropped to the lowest level for six (6) hours. This is ideal when storing a large amount of fresh food at once and helps it chill to the right storage temperature quickly. It can eve
- The exceptionally strong door hinges can effortlessly support large, heavy and fully laden refrigerator doors and ensure that the doors remain stable and secure overtime. Wide-opening doors allow easy and convenient access to your food.
- Using proprietary wireless local area network (WLAN) technology and application software developed by Miele for its Independence Series, enabled products will be connected to Miele's monitoring center.
- A 'virtual link' is established, which allows a secured transmission of vital temperature and performance data. If a significant fault occurs, Miele's client service center will be notified and contact you or another trusted individual you've identified.