Gaggenau 200 Series CG280210CA
200 series gas cooktop
Width 30" (76 cm)
This unit is new out of box in good cosmetic condition. some flaws are shown in the pictures:
1-SMALL SCRATCHES ON THE GRATES
This unit comes with full manufacture warranty.
Pictures are of the actual unit.
- Five sealed brass burners with up to 47,200 BTU.
- Centralized controls for ease of use and operation.
- Sturdy stainless steel material with large, professional front-control knobs.
- For surface-mount installation.
- 1 large center brass burner with output of 18,000 BTU.
- 2 high output brass burners with output of 10,000 BTU.
- 2 standard brass burners with output of up to 5,500 BTU.
- Control knobs with ring and output marking.
- Gas valve with fine control.
- Cast-iron grates with flat, continuous surface.
- Sintered metal burners that are sealed to prevent spills from entering the burner box.
- LP kit for conversion to LP gas included.
- Automatic re-ignition.
- Quick ignition.
- Minimum distance between gas cooktop and ventilation must be at least 30".
- Built-in ovens can be installed below the gas cooktop as long as there is no contact between the bottom of the cooktop and the top of the oven.
- The appliance must be set up and connected in accordance with the applicable installation specifications. A ventilation hood must be switched on during operation of the gas cooktop. The rear panel must consist of a non-flammable material. Wall trims must be heat resistant. Minimum distance from rear wall to cooktop must be 3" and minimum distance from cooktop to counter front must be 1 7⁄8".
- Total rating: 47,200 BTU.
- Total Amps: 15 A.
- 120 V / 60Hz
- Connecting cable 60" with ground plug.
4.3125" H x 21.25" D x 31" W
The Gaggenau 200 Series 30" Stainless Quick ignition 5 Burner Gas Cooktop CG280210CA is evocative, to say the least, but that's why you're drawn to it in the first place.
Inventory Last Updated: Sep 27, 2020