Gaggenau 200 36" 5 Sealed Burners liquid Propane Cooktop Stainless KG291110CA
Gaggenau 200 Series KG291110CA 36" Gas Cooktop with 5 Sealed Burners Including 3-Ring Wok Burner Flame Monitoring Automatic Quick Ignition Integrated Control Panel: Aluminum Control Panel, Liquid Propane This unit is new out of box...
- Customer Review
36" Gas Cooktop with 5 Sealed Burners Including 3-Ring Wok Burner
Automatic Quick Ignition
Integrated Control Panel: Aluminum Control Panel, Liquid Propane
1-DINGS ON THE CORNERS
2-SCRATCHES/SCUFFS ON THE BURNERS
3-SCRATCHES/SCUFFS ON THE STAINLESS STEEL
This unit comes with full functionality manufacturer warranty.
This warranty does not cover cosmetic imperfections, functionality only.
Pictures are for the actual unit.
**THIS UNIT IS LIQUID PROPANE**
|Stainless Steel Cooktop:||Yes|
|Integrated Control Panel:||Yes|
|Control Knobs in Cabinet Frontage:||No|
|Automatic Quick Ignition:||Yes|
|Flame Monitoring with Automatic Re-Ignition:||Yes|
|Cast Pan Support:||3-Part|
|Number of Cooking Zones:||5|
|Three-Ring Wok Burner (300 - 5000W):||1 (1,000 - 17,000 BTU)|
|Two-Ring Super-High Output Burner (150 - 4000W):||2 (500 - 13,600 BTU)|
|Two-Ring Standard Output Burner (150 - 2000W):||2 (500 - 6,800 BTU)|
|Total Gas Rating:||60,000 BTU|
|55" Connecting Cable:||Yes and Grounded Plug|
|Shipping Weight:||71 Lbs.|
|Cutout Width:||34 13/16"|
|Cutout Depth:||19 5/16"|
|Cutout Height:||Min. 1 3/16"|
- All-Gas Appliances
- Gaggenau's gas cooktops, including the wok burner, are all-gas appliances which, when fitted with the appropriate nozzles, are operated with natural or propane gas.
- Striking Look of Professional Design
- Brass burners, polished stainless steel top with integrated bead-blasted aluminum or stainless steel control panel.
- Five Burners Provide a Large Spectrum of Performance
- Newly developed two-ring burners and one wok burner with three rings and 17,000 BTUs.
- Spacious Workspace
- A generous and flexible arrangement of cooking areas.
- Super-Sensitive Calibration
- Precise performance control: simmer settings from 680 BTUs for the normal burner to 850 BTUs for the wok burner.
- Smooth Operation with Automatic Quick Ignition
- No hold-down time, burners ignite immediately.
- Electronic Flame Monitoring
- The principle of ionization provides maximum safety.
- If a flame is extinguised unintentionally, it is re-ignited immediately.
- If re-ignition fails, the gas supply to all burners is autoamtically cut off.
- Maximum Safety
- Automatic gas shutdown if the re-ignition fails.
- Automatic Fast Ignition
- Press the knob on the gas cooktop, rotate to the desired setting and release.
- The electronics ignite the flame immediately and keep it burning without further intervention - the knob can then be released.
- Wok Burner
- The gas burner has three flame rings of different sizes, arranged in a circle, offering an exact power range of between 1,000 and 17,000 BTU - ideal for braising in a large wok or large pots and pans.