Dacor Distinctive 30" White 4.8 cu. ft. Double Electric Wall Oven DTO230W
Dacor Distinctive DTO230W 30 Inch Double Electric Wall Oven 4.8 cu. ft. Top Convection Oven6 Cooking ModesSteam Self-CleanHidden Bake ElementRecessed Broil ElementStar-K CertifiedMicrowave: No Speed Oven: No Steam Oven: No Drawer: None Cutout Width: 28...
- Customer Review
6 Cooking Modes
Hidden Bake Element
Recessed Broil Element
1-SCRATCHES / SCUFFS ON THE DOORS
2-PAINT SCRAPS ON THE HANDLES
3-DISCOLORATIONS ON THE INSIDE RACKS
This unit comes with 90 DAYS ALSURPLUS warranty.
Pictures are for the actual unit.
This item will require lift gate for delivery which is $89.00
Please contact us at 205-588-6154 for more info
THIS ITEM MUST BE SHIPPED FREIGHT
- Serve the biggest turkey on the block! With one of the largest capacity on the market, these ovens are great for entertaining!
- Seven rack positions allows for optimum air flow especially when using multiple racks.
- No need for pressing down! The Glass Touch Electronic Control Panel performs with a touch of your fingertip!
- The glass also adds to the durability of the electronic control panel.
- The 3100 watt calrod broiler element is recessed to allow for more usable oven space.
- The bake element is a 2,500 watt cal-rod element hidden under the porcelain for easy cleaning.
- Four Convection modes include Pure Convection, Convection Bake, Convection Broil and Convection Roast. (top oven only)
- Two Conventional cooking modes include Bake and Broil.
- Proof mode is available on bottom cell of Double Oven.
- Four part convection system includes element, fan, baffle
- and mesh filter.
- The unique baffle separates the heating element from the oven chamber, while channeling the heated air to eliminate hot and cold spots.
- A special mesh filter prevents crossover of flavor between different dishes. Bake salmon and pies at the same time!
- Convection available in top cell of double oven.
- Quick, effortless and energy-efficient.
- The 30 minute steam clean is perfect for light cleaning of the oven cell.
- Just pour water into the recessed bottom of the cell, set the oven on BAKE at 185 degrees for 20 minutes. Turn off and let sit for 10 more minutes. With a soapy sponge wipe off grease and debris.
- 208 volt option available.
- Perfect for apartments and condominiums that require a 208 volt circuit for appliances.