Bosch Benchmark 30" Stainless Oven/Speed Oven Set HBLP451UC / HMCP0252UC EXLNT
Bosch Benchmark Series HBLP451UC30" Single Electric Wall Oven 4.6 cu. ft. European Convection Capacity EcoClean Self-Clean 14 Cooking ModesFast Preheat and Temperature Probe Bosch Benchmark Series HMCP0252UC 30 Inch Speed Oven 1.6 cu. ft. Capacity1,000W Microwave...
- Customer Review
30" Single Electric Wall Oven
4.6 cu. ft. European Convection Capacity
14 Cooking Modes
Fast Preheat and Temperature Probe
1,000W Microwave Power
10 Power Levels
9 SpeedChef Cycles for Faster Cooking
This unit is new out of box in good cosmetic condition.
THIS UNIT HAS A PERFECT COSMETIC FRONT.
THESE FLAWS WILL NOT BE NOTICABLE OR EFFECT FUNCTIONALITY ONCE INSTALLED.
This unit comes with full manufacture warranty.
Please contact us at 205-588-6154 for more info
|Capacity:||4.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Cleaning System:||EcoClean 2-Hour Self-Clean|
|Specialized Cooking Modes:||14|
|Custom Cooking Programs:||Yes|
|Timer Settings:||Alarm, Off, On, Timer|
|Variable Broil (Hi and Low):||Yes|
|Genuine European Convection:||Yes|
|Speed Convection (Frozen Foods):||Yes|
|Bake Element Wattages:||2,400 Watts|
|Broil Element Wattages:||3,800 Watts|
|Convection Element Wattages:||2,000 Watts|
|Power Cord Length:||50"|
|Plug Type:||Fixed Connection, No Plug|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||29 3/4"|
|Overall Depth:||23 1/2"|
|Cutout Width:||28 1/2"|
|Cutout Depth:||23 1/2"|
|Cutout Height:||27" - 28 5/8"|
|Net Weight:||149.0 Lbs.|
- Color TFT Touch Control with SteelTouch buttons for easier operation of the oven.
- Their high definition color TFT display features extra sharp images and big, easy-to-read text.
- It also provides more detailed information on the cycle status and maintenance information such as when to refill rinse aid.
- Dampened hinges softly and quietly guide the SmoothClose door shut.
- Bosch wall ovens are compatible with most competitors' cutouts.
- The wall oven is designed to be installed flush with your cabinetry.
- Large capacity at 4.6 cu. ft.
- Recessed 8 pass broil element for increased capacity and safety.
- 14 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet cooking made easy.
- Custom Cooking Programs:
- No-Preheat Frozen Food Mode
- Genuine European Convection for even baking results on multiple racks.
- Their Advanced Circulation System (ACS) allows food to be cooked more evenly in up to 30% less time by optimizing heat circulation.
- And a powerful third heating element that surrounds the convection fan, circulating preheated air throughout the oven.
- Temperature Conversion for convection cooking.
- Fast Preheat reduces preheat time.
- EcoClean 2-hour self-clean cycle.
- Their ovens' 2-hour self-clean cycle, the industry's best, allows you to use your time in the kitchen for cooking rather than cleaning.
- It also delivers improved energy efficiency by running for the shortest period of time possible.
- EcoChef Mode - Remaing heat in cavity finishes cooking process.
- Takes the guesswork out of rare, medium and well done.
- A Full-Extension Telescopic Rack offers safe access to the oven cavity.
- Two halogen lights provide superior cavity illumination.
- Timer with Cook Time and Delay Start function.
- Extra large door window for easy monitoring of cooking process.
- Star-K certified.
- Temperature range: 100° - 450°F.
- Two separate time intervals can be programmed.
- For a wide variety of cooking options.
- Offer faster cooking times for your cooking convenience.
- Can be installed perfectly flush With a Bosch Wall Oven, Steam Oven or Warming Drawer.
- TFT control panel with SteelTouch buttons is intuitive and easy to use. Just select the cooking mode and temperature setting, and watch the oven's progress as it quickly heats up on the center display.
- Prevents the cooktop from being accidentally switched on.
- Metal turntable, cooking rack and ceramic cooking tray.