Bosch Benchmark 30" 14 Modes Steam Stainless Combination Wall Oven HSLP751UC
Bosch Benchmark Series HSLP751UC 30 Inch Steam Combination Wall Oven 4.6 cu. ft. European Convection OvenSteam Convection14 Cooking ModesSelf-CleanDelay StartTelescopic Rack This unit is new out of box in good cosmetic condition. Some flaws as...
- Customer Review
14 Cooking Modes
This unit is new out of box in good cosmetic condition. Some flaws as shown in the pictures:
1-SCRATCHES/SCUFFS ON THE LARGE OVEN DOOR AND TOP OF THE DOOR OF THE SMALL OVEN
2-SCRATCHES/SCUFFS/DINGS ON THE LEFT, RIGHT, BACK AND TOP SIDES OF THE UNIT
This unit comes with full functionality manufacturer warranty.
This warranty does not cover cosmetic imperfections, functionality only.
Pictures are for the actual unit.
This item will require lift gate for delivery which is $89.00
Please contact us at 205-588-6154 for more info.
THIS ITEM MUST BE SHIPPED FREIGHT
- Color TFT Touch Control with SteelTouch buttons for easier operation of the oven.
- Their high definition color TFT display features extra sharp images and big, easy-to-read text.
- It also provides more detailed information on the cycle status and maintenance information such as when to refill rinse aid.
- Dampened hinges softly and quietly guide the SmoothClose door shut.
- The wall oven is designed to be installed flush with your cabinetry.
- Large capacity at 4.6 cu. ft.
- Recessed 8 pass broil element for increased capacity and safety.
- The Steam Oven cooks meats, vegetables, rice, fish to perfection.
- 14 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet cooking made easy.
- Custom Cooking Programs:
- No-Preheat Frozen Food Mode
- Genuine European Convection for even baking results on multiple racks.
- Their Advanced Circulation System (ACS) allows food to be cooked more evenly in up to 30% less time by optimizing heat circulation.
- And a powerful third heating element that surrounds the convection fan, circulating preheated air throughout the oven.
- Temperature Conversion for convection cooking.
- EcoClean 2-hour self-clean cycle.
- Their ovens' 2-hour self-clean cycle, the industry's best, allows you to use your time in the kitchen for cooking rather than cleaning.
- It also delivers improved energy efficiency by running for the shortest period of time possible.
- EcoChef Mode - Remaing heat in cavity finishes cooking process.
- A Full-Extension Telescopic Rack offers safe access to the oven cavity.
- Two halogen lights provide superior cavity illumination.
- Timer with Cook Time and Delay Start function.
- Extra large door window for easy monitoring of cooking process.
- Star-K certified.
- Temperature range: 100° - 450°F.
- Two separate time intervals can be programmed.
- Takes the guesswork out of rare, medium and well done.