Bosch 800 Serie 30" 4 Burner Dual Elements ChildLock Electric Cooktop NET8068SUC
Bosch 800 Series NET8068SUC 30 Inch Electric Cooktop Dual Size Burner SpeedBoost Burner 17 PreciseSelect Settings Dimensions: Actual Width: 31 Inch Actual Depth: 21 1/4 Inch Actual Height: 4 1/4 Inch Cutout Width: 28 7/8...
- Customer Review
Dual Size Burner
17 PreciseSelect Settings
Cutout Depth: 20 Inch
THIS UNIT IS NEW OUT OF BOX IN PERFECT COSMETIC CONDITION.
This unit comes with full manufacture warranty.
Pictures are for the actual unit.
- Black-glass Seamless Design
- Cooktop Design Coordinates with Bosch Ovens and Ventilation
- Offer the Capability to use Multiple Pan Sizes
- Bridge Element Accomodates Oblong or Oversized Pans and Griddles
- How do you fit a large oval or rectangular pan onto a circular element With the Bosch cooktop, it's simple.
- A bridge element combines with two circular elements to give you an oblong cooking area that accommodates many shapes and sizes of cookware.
- Ideal for roasting pans and grills.
- SpeedBoost - Delivers More Power to Speed Up the Cooking Process
- For time savings as well as energy savings, the SpeedBoost function can heat water twice as fast as a conventional ceramic cooktop.
- PreciseSelect - Direct Cooking Level Selection - 17 Settings for Precise Control
- Go right to the temperature you want with a single touch. With PreciseSelect, you can directly select 17 different cooking levels using numerical controls, as opposed to scrolling through a confusing menu.
- CountDown Timer - Built-in Timers for Each Element. Doubles as General-Purpose Kitchen Timer
- The days of working over a hot stove are long gone, thanks to this ingenious function that allows you to pre-set a cooking time for each individual heating element.
- Now you can multi-task in the kitchen, and the cooktop will automatically shut off individual cooking elements when their programmed time has expired.
- CleanLock - Prevents Unwanted Changing of Setting While Cleaning Spills
- Two-Level Heat Indicator - Warns if Cooktop is Warm or Hot
- A light on the cooktop warns if surface is hot due to any residual heat from cooking vessel.
- ChildLock - Prevents the Cooktop from Being Accidentally Switched On, Locks Temperature Settings if in Use
- Bosch cooktops take safety up a notch. The ChildLock function prevents the cooktop from being accidentally switched on.