Bosch 300 Serie 18" 46dBA InfoLight AquaStop Plus Built-In-Dishwasher SPE53U55UC
Bosch 300 Series SPE53U55UC 18 Inch Full Console Built-In Dishwasher 9 Place Settings4 Wash Cycles 46 dBA Sound LevelAquaStop® Plus RackMatic® InfoLight® ActiveTab™ Tray SanitizeDelay Start Water Softener ENERGY STAR® Rated Stainless SteelWidth: 17 5/8...
- Customer Review
9 Place Settings
4 Wash Cycles
46 dBA Sound Level
ENERGY STAR® Rated
Width: 17 5/8 Inch
This unit is new out of box in good cosmetic condition. some flaws are shown in the pictures:
1-SCRATCHES ON THE INSIDE OF THE UNIT
2-SCRATCH ON THE TOP OF THE INSIDE OF THE DOOR
This unit comes with full functionality manufacturer warranty.
This warranty does not cover cosmetic imperfections, functionality only.
Pictures are for the actual unit.
THIS ITEM MUST BE SHIPPED FREIGHT
- Clean more at the same time with a capacity of 9 place settings.
- Wash Cycles include heavy, auto, rinse and normal.
- Wash Options include delay start, delicate, sanitize and extra shine.
- Ultra-quiet operation creates a peaceful kitchen environment even as it delivers powerful wash performance.
- The RackMatic® system adjusts top rack in just one step, even when loaded.
- It also allows for up to 9 rack positions for ultimate loading flexibility.
- Based on an average of sound ratings of full size stainless steel tub dishwashers in major brands.
- The basket snaps together either back to back or end to end.
- Splits in two halves that may be placed in a variety of positions in the lower rack.
- Designed and integrated into the middle of the dishwasher.
- Helps dissolve detergent tablets more efficiently and effectively.
- Ensures optimally spot-free and shiny dishes.
- Bosch's water softener removes hard water spots caused by lime deposits.
- Softens water to the appropriate level for superior washing results.
- A Bosch exclusive, AquaStop® Plus detects leaks in the solid molded base of the dishwasher.
- It shuts down operation and automatically pumps out water so it cannot make contact with the floor.
- Additionally, an electro valve at the water tap and a double-walled hose system makes AquaStop® Plus the most comprehensive safety system available.
- The sanitize option can be added to any cycle.
- Achieves the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) standards of cleanliness. Operates at higher temperatures to eliminate 99.9% of bacteria.
- The sanitize option enhances drying results as well.
- Higher and lower spray pressure allows for better load customization.
- Provides enhanced cleaning performance based on the cycle that is selected.
- Greatly increases the lower rack's loading versatility.
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR® requirements for water by 69%, saving up to 280 gallons of water each year.