Bosch 300 Serie 18" 46dBA InfoLight AquaStop Plus Built-In-Dishwasher SPE53U55UC
Bosch 300 Series SPE53U55UC 18 Inch Full Console Built-In Dishwasher 9 Place Settings4 Wash Cycles 46 dBA Sound LevelAquaStop® Plus RackMatic® InfoLight® ActiveTab™ Tray SanitizeDelay Start Water Softener ENERGY STAR® Rated Stainless SteelWidth: 17 5/8...
- Customer Review
9 Place Settings
4 Wash Cycles
46 dBA Sound Level
ENERGY STAR® Rated
Width: 17 5/8 Inch
This unit is new out of box in good cosmetic condition. some flaws are shown in the pictures:
1-SCRATCHES ON THE INSIDE OF THE UNIT
2-DINGS ON THE LEFT, AND RIGHT SIDE OF THE UNIT
This unit comes with full manufacture warranty.
Pictures are for the actual unit.
THIS ITEM MUST BE SHIPPED FREIGHT
- Clean more at the same time with a capacity of 9 place settings.
- Wash Cycles include heavy, auto, rinse and normal.
- Wash Options include delay start, delicate, sanitize and extra shine.
- Ultra-quiet operation creates a peaceful kitchen environment even as it delivers powerful wash performance.
- The RackMatic® system adjusts top rack in just one step, even when loaded.
- It also allows for up to 9 rack positions for ultimate loading flexibility.
- Based on an average of sound ratings of full size stainless steel tub dishwashers in major brands.
- The basket snaps together either back to back or end to end.
- Splits in two halves that may be placed in a variety of positions in the lower rack.
- Designed and integrated into the middle of the dishwasher.
- Helps dissolve detergent tablets more efficiently and effectively.
- Ensures optimally spot-free and shiny dishes.
- Bosch's water softener removes hard water spots caused by lime deposits.
- Softens water to the appropriate level for superior washing results.
- A Bosch exclusive, AquaStop® Plus detects leaks in the solid molded base of the dishwasher.
- It shuts down operation and automatically pumps out water so it cannot make contact with the floor.
- Additionally, an electro valve at the water tap and a double-walled hose system makes AquaStop® Plus the most comprehensive safety system available.
- The sanitize option can be added to any cycle.
- Achieves the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) standards of cleanliness. Operates at higher temperatures to eliminate 99.9% of bacteria.
- The sanitize option enhances drying results as well.
- Higher and lower spray pressure allows for better load customization.
- Provides enhanced cleaning performance based on the cycle that is selected.
- Greatly increases the lower rack's loading versatility.
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR® requirements for water by 69%, saving up to 280 gallons of water each year.