Bosch 300 DLX Series 24" 44 dBA Fully Integrated SS Dishwasher SHX863WD5N
Bosch 300 DLX Series SHX863WD5N 24 Inches Fully Integrated Dishwasher 3rd Rack RackMatic® FlexSpace Tines Speed60® InfoLight® AquaStop® Leak Protection EcoSense® NSF® Sanitize 16 Place Setting Capacity Silence Rating of 44 dBA ENERGY STAR® Rated This...
- Customer Review
2-VERY SMALL SCUFF ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE DOOR SKIN (PIC 8).
- The 3rd rack adds 30% more loading area. It provides the perfect space for silverware and large utensils while its V shape leaves room below for taller items.
- The RackMatic® system adjusts top rack in just one step, even when loaded. It also adjusts to three different heights and allows for up to nine rack positions for ultimate loading flexibility.
- FlexSpace™ Tines fold back to fit your larger pots and pans.
- Used in combination with a wash cycle, the Extra Dry option raises the temperature and extends the drying time to further enhance drying results.
- While the wash cycle is running, a light spot shines on the floor under the appliance door.
- Speed60® gets your dishes dirty to dry in about an hour.
- By operating at a higher temperature, the sanitize option can be added to cycles to achieve the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF®) standards of cleanliness, eliminating 99.9% of bacteria and enhancing your drying results as well.
- The AquaStop® system contains leaks through a precisely engineered tub and sensor system that works with the solid molded base. If a leak has occurred, it shuts down operation and automatically pumps out water to avoid contact with the floor.
- This tall tub dishwasher features more room than a standard tub dishwasher, so you can wash more dishes in fewer loads and conserve water and energy.
- Ultra-quiet operation creates a peaceful kitchen environment even as it delivers powerful wash performance.
- For outstanding energy efficiency, which means you'll save big-time on your utility bills.
- Double Flex silverware basket included.
- AquaSensor is an optical measuring device which measures the cleanliness of the rinse water.
- EcoSense® automatically adjusts the cycle length, temperature and water based on the amount of food soil and the incoming water temperature.