Thermador 36" Pro-Style 1200 cfm Blower Stainless Canopy Wall Hood HPWB36FS
THERMADOR CANOPY WALL HOOD HPWB36FS 36 Inches Pro-Style Canopy Wall HoodInternal BlowerHalogen Lighting 3 Fan Speeds Dishwasher-Safe Baffle Filters 36-Inch 1200 CFM Blower**UNIT DOES NOT COME WITH BULBS** **UNIT DOES NOT COME WITH THE SCREWS OR HARDWARE**...
- Customer Review
3 Fan Speeds
Dishwasher-Safe Baffle Filters
1200 CFM Blower
**UNIT DOES NOT COME WITH BULBS**
This unit comes with full manufacture warranty.
Pictures are for the actual unit.
THIS ITEM MUST BE SHIPPED FREIGHT
|Canopy Depth:||23 1/8"|
|Available Hood Widths:||30", 36", 48"|
|Blower:||1200 CFM Blower Included|
|Duct Size at Discharge:||10" Round|
|Dishwasher Safe Filters:||Low-Profile Baffle|
|Halogen Lighting:||2 Bulbs|
|Transition with Backdraft Damper:||Included|
|Total Amps @ 120 Volts, 60 Hz - 1200 CFM:||10.2|
|Duct Size at Blower:||10"|
|Electrical Supply:||120V AC, 60 Hz|
|Required Circuit Breaker:||15 or 20 Amp|
|Limited Parts and Labor:||1 Year|
|Remote Control Panel:||N/A|
|6" High Duct Cover:||DC36US|
|12" High Duct Cover:||DCT36US|
|Replacement Charcoal Filters:||N/A|
- 3 fan speeds
- Filters are highly efficient at capturing grease
- Powerfully quiet ventilation systems
- Extended capture area ensures removal of smoke and odor
- Brushed stainless steel finish
- Welded, polished seams for a flawless design
- Stainless steel button controls
- Integrated Blower Included
- Recirculation possible with kit RECIRC_FS (max 600 CFM)
- Halogen lighting spotlights your best recipes
- Dishwasher safe low-profile baffle filters
- Grease collection trays are easily removed, dishwasher safe
- Built-in Clean Filter Reminder light
- Delayed shut off tackles lingering odors for up to 10 minutes
- Hood includes filters, backdraft damper and transition
- Accessories include: 6" Duct Covers or 12" Duct Covers
- Installation Options
- Thermador Wall Hoods may be installed above a Thermador Cooktop or Range to create a convenient cooking center.
- Hood installation height above a cooktop or range can vary.
- To obtain the necessary installation height above a Thermador Professional Cooktop or Range, consult the appliance's installation manual.
- Accessory 6" and/or 12" duct covers are used to fill the space between the hood and ceiling.
- This Thermador Wall Hood can be mounted on a wall or suspended from a cabinet.
- The cabinet must be structurally joined to the wall studs to support the weight of this hood.
- These hoods are designed to be used for vertical discharge.
- A ductless, recirculation installation is possible with kit RECIRC_FS.